CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Wonder Drug

I told my husband today that I think I have an addiction. His response was that admitting it was the first step. So I admitted it that I need NyQuil. I take half the recommended dosage and I slept for 13 hours. And this is straight through dead to the world - one of the creepers could have sat in my bedroom for 10 hours and just watched me sleep and I wouldn't have known - kind of sleeping. So I wake up 15 minutes before I need to go into work and I think to myself what did I do with my off work time - I got home around 8am and went to sleep around 10am. That gave me two hours to sit on the couch and watch beauty and the geek (hilarious) and try to fit as much as I could find sitting around into my stomach. I think I knew I was going to sleep for awhile and needed to stock up for the long hibernation. Which equals two pitas and an apple fritter (mmmm fritter) I started trying to figure out how many calories I just packed in when I fell asleep. Maybe I don't need NyQuil I just need to count calories, I'll try this tomorrow. So that's what happened - 13 hours of dreamless drop off the face of the earth sleep. The only problem is that now everything seems to have this haze over it and I feel more out of it now than I did last night after 6 hours of laying in bed and counting the dips in the stucco ceiling (got to 641 before I gave up). Maybe my hibernation pack wore off and I need to eat. It seems like since I started working this job my life is taking a double speed approach at getting towards the finish line (which is a race I don't want to win) Hopefully going to Omaha this weekend will help.


So - All in all I am going to leave you with this randomnicity




That's me in the sled - Have you ever seen the movie "A Christmas Story?" You know the "You'll shoot your eye out" movie? So This is what I remember of winters growing up - Its the whole "I CAN'T PUT MY ARMS DOWN" syndrome. The only reason I'm sitting in the sled is because I COULDN'T move enough to stand up. I think this is why I ran into so many trees and never broke anything - Could I get any more padding? well I'll just let you sit and ponder this for awhile and I'm going to go heat up some lunch... I'm out

1 comments:

The Grinch said...

Just don't get shot or mugged over there... :)

 
#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; }