1. I'm looking forward to living in a nursing home so I if I'm bitchy everyone will just think I'm insane
2. I think I should move to Alaska - It wouldn't be different, the sun has gone down by the time I wake up and it has not come up yet when I get off work and go to bed as it is. Alaska doesn't sound bad...
3. I saw 30 days of night... I don't want to move to Alaska or the vampires will eat me
4. When I was little my dad broke my squirt gun... I never forgave him ... I don't hold grudges
5. Playing the piano relieves any stress that builds up in me no matter how work goes
6. I deal with people who are extremely insane, annoying, and bitchy on a daily basis, don't ask how my day was or I may tell you... and throw in graphic detail for fun
7. I am afraid of the dark
8. When I was in second grade I joined the "I hate Travis club" because that was the "cool" thing to do... too bad Travis was my boyfriend at the time
9. I guess I tend to draw creepy stalkers towards me on a constant basis, thank you for bringing this to my attention I thought they just liked me for who I was
10. I have complete faith in God, If I didn't I'd lose complete faith in myself
11. My husband's grandmother is still asking what a badonk a donk butt is
12. My grandfather has Alzheimer's - I can tell him ANYTHING - its OK he wont tell
13. My shoes don't all fit in my closet so I have a box in the garage - its seasonal I guess
14. I love Christmas but hate the commercialness of it all
15. Sometimes I make up words like commercialness
16. People come to me for help - that's why I go to a psychiatrist
17. When you sleep during work it doesn't mean you "slept" with me
18. I love Clorox wipes
19. I live in Iowa - I do not grow corn - I do not have pigs - but I do know people who do
20. Yes that was my family on Geraldo - but it was back in the 80's so stop asking about it
21. The neighbor girl and I used to grind up flower petals and put the juice from them in bottles, we tried to sell it to neighbors... we didn't make much money
22. If I could be any other animal I would be a monkey - I'm attached to my opposable thumbs
23. The cyclones may not win but the marching band always does
24. I am a painter and a musician - I have a Bachelors in Interior Design - My job? A police dispatcher
25. I would be pissed if my dog shot me in the leg, I would be more pissed if the vice president shot me anywhere
26. Why do we discriminate against the majority so the minority gets what it wants?
27. I wonder what would happen if I didn't apply head on directly to the forehead
28. I can talk completely in numbers if I needed to, thank god I usually don't, don't let me be that guy
29. I want to be in a jewelry store commercial so I can look fancier than I am
30. If I was a news anchor it wouldn't be in Iowa and I would never wear a plum colored suit EVER
31. My car looks like a toaster, yes, looks like a lunchbox, yes, please don't ask me for food
32. I live close to everything but I don't go anywhere
33. I wish I could move back home and get the free housing and free homemade meals, but without the parents
34. without my contacts I'm legally blind... its not so bad because the lights of the Christmas tree blur together and it makes me feel like I'm on acid or something when I don't have my glasses on
35. mimes scare me more than anything else in the world - PLEASE don't get out of that invisible box
36. If your a male weatherman on the local news channel, don't dress like a bunch of grapes and put on "lip balm" while on the air... something about it makes people wonder
37. I went sledding a lot when I was little - I ran into a lot of trees
38. If Great Scott was so great - how come not many people know him
39. I try to live up to my social stereotype - I watch TV and I know what it is
40. I love the outdoors but I hate exercise - wheres my hover round? I want to go to the grand canyon
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
40 things about me
Posted by Izzy at 5:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Did you send a memo out on #17? I think someone needs to read it!! You are pretty funny, this it going to be a blast.
Post a Comment