The original title of this post was supposed to be socially retarded but I decided to go in a different direction due to my constant stand on political correctness. I decided a hit on God is more accepted than a hit on retardation. Well... I guess now I have done both... damn!
I heard once that you can always pass a lie detector test if you curl your toes tightly, I'm curious if this is true so it is going to be my research topic of the day. If anyone knows off hand and can tell me and save me some time from having my elbows deep in polygraph facts it would be greatly appreciated. I need to know for my next appearance on Maury to know if the baby is mine or not... wait that's paternity test isn't it? wrong episode... What I meant was to tell whether or not I cheated on my brothers sisters cousin with his dads cousin's brother... yeah that's right... I'm confused too, shouldn't I know if the baby is mine? I think I would remember birthing it. I'm sure weirder things have happened.
This just in on KCCI a woman thinks she sees Jesus in her Pancake. Seriously! A PANCAKE! Thank god she didn't eat it I think that's a straight front row pass down the river Styx with a do not pass go or collect $200 card. So of course I research and find a picture of this and look at it with the worried look that Caitlin Coyner puts on when the story is supposed to be sad and sympathetic, or when she is wearing another awful, shouldn't be an anchor, outfit. I looked and looked at this pancake and I just cant see it. To me it looks like a pancake and it makes me hungry for a grand slam with sausage. 
Also I want to know what Jesus is doing on a plate that looks like it came from Walmart in the $1 aisle. Doesn't Jesus know that Walmart's popular vote has surpassed His, I would think that he would be offended by this. If any of you see Jesus, will you please tell me where because my brain cant function to look at it anymore. I've been trying to find Jesus for a long time and if all this time he has been in a pancake, I'm going to be pissed. I wonder what the pope has to say on this. Well I'm out!
1 comments:
You crack me up!! Although I was looking forward to the "retarded" title but hey, that is pretty funny!
There is no way Jesus is in that pancake... shhh, don't tell but I tied him up and hid him in my refrigerator, next to the chocolate milk... hee hee hee. And yes I know I'm going to hell :)
Post a Comment