Abu has conspired with all his monkey friends and Aladdin is no where to be found...
GUWAHATI, India (AFP) - Troupes of monkeys are out of control in India's northeast, stealing mobile phones and breaking into homes to steal soft drinks from refrigerators, lawmakers in the region have complained.
First of all, I want to make it clear to everyone that I in no way condone the actions of these monkeys. I am glad the lawmakers have complained. THANK GOD! The real trouble begins Once they start driving, you know what happens when your monkey is on the cell phone and drinking caffeine... it increases your chance of an accident by 50% this could be big problems! Watch out India!! Where's Robin Williams when you need him?
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Abu has Run Amock
Posted by Izzy at 1:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment