CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Ho Ho Ho ... Pimp

This just in on KCCI...

1. Santa Saying Ho Ho Ho = degrading to women. Why do they use women as plural as if it is to all women? I don't find it degrading... but because some women find it degrading I am instantly placed into said category. Yet another way to turn the majority into the minority.

2. Hugs longer than two seconds are illegal in schools... YAY another way to desensitize our school children from caring about others. "What little Jilly? your depressed and want to kill yourself? awe it will be OK 1 Mississippi 2 Mississippi , oh sorry that's all I'm allowed to care"

3. There was a democratic debate last night on CNN - I have yet to watch it but I expect it to be funnier than Grey's Anatomy, both will be on here later. However this is one quote from the debate that really needs mentioning "People are not attacking me because I'm a woman, they're attacking me because I'm ahead," Clinton said. I want to know how she knows she's "ahead" I am able to vote for the president I have never been asked by anyone if I would vote for Hillary. She doesnt give all the options, I would rephrase that to "People are not attacking me because I'm a woman, they're attacking me because I am a dumb ass who has no clue how to lead a country and because I'm the Antichrist, Did I mention I'm a woman?"

4. Caitlin Coyner has my shoes... She wore them on the news today... They are from Payless... Last season

5. Leave it to Chickasaw county to have a tiger loose and attack Lassie... Did people forget this is Iowa? wait... Did people forget this is the United States? Last I checked we don't grow tigers here. Thank god a deputy shot it! I'm sure PETA is thankful as well.

6. Weatherman Brian either cut his hair or gelled it weird. It was "above averagely" gay today.

Lesson of the day is, dont look Hillary Clinton straight in the eye, you'll turn to a pillar of salt

2 comments:

The Grinch said...

Aside from distance another reason your man can't apply for a job in that county... tigers... Seriously, who in this freaking state owns a tiger, 2 cougars and a bear? To bad the tiger just didn't eat its owner... Oh, and what if the dog and tiger were just playing. I mean how hard would it be for a tiger to just kill the dog, I don't think it would take much... stupid people.

Oh yeah, can't people just leave Santa ALONE!!! I hate political correctness!!! If you're a little kid in school and someone hugs you too long, just punch them. They'll get the point. "Thanks for caring, now get off me"... Wham! Right in the nose :)

The Grinch said...

Forgot to tell you, Hillary is the Antichrist. Jesus in my fridge just confirmed it... we're supposed to spread the word.

 
#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; }