So... I feel like crap. I'm offically getting sick, which sucks a lot. My throat is on fire :( and my nose is all stuffed up yet dry like sandpaper, and my glands are noticably swollen to the point they can be seen with the naked eye. I wont go into much detail but all in all I'm getting sick. This sucks... a lot, hopefully I can make it through one more day of work then I have two days off. Ryan called in sick yesterday, hes worse than I am, if I get to the point he is at I will be calling in too, damn
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Slacker!! Glad you at least called in... that's what sick time is for. Get well!!
I got four times worse than when I wrote this within 3 hours, starting to feel a little better now though, yay for drugs
Post a Comment