This is so freakin ridiculous that it has made even me speechless for the first time ever.
Have you watched the news recently? Jamie Lynn Spears... Pregnant at 16. Wow taking after her sister at such an early age? What I don't understand is instead of the usual "It was a surprise but we are so happy" Speech that you usually hear from an unwanted pregnancy, instead she says this "We were in shock!" Well holy sh*t your sister is the town whore don't you think you would learn something from all of this?
Even better:
•Mom's book deal - Lynne Spears' upcoming book on raising her children has been delayed indefinitely, according to the publishing house Thomas Nelson, which produces inspirational guides and Bibles.
And... EVEN better:
•Joy Behar joked on ABC's The View about Lynne Spears' parenting book: "It's like Jeffrey Dahmer writing a book on food!"
Oh man... I honestly think this stuff must be genetic at least Brittany waited until she was done with her teenage years to show her sluttiness, I am looking forward to see how this unfolds
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Oh my, I can't even think of a title
Posted by Izzy at 5:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Missed that news report... my life is no longer whole, what ever shall I do! what trailer park did they stumble out of? And Seriously, a parenting book!! Maybe as a guide how to raise your kids to be slutty whores... she sure did a good job!
Post a Comment