Could it be any icier outside? Dont answer that I know it could be but I dont want to think about it.
---
Why on the worst day of weather would a person decide to WALK from Des Moines to Illinois and refuse any help or a ride? And if youve already been stopped and checked on why would you act more suspicious by standing up on the bridge and watching the water... this is not its a wonderful life and the ending wont be the same. I dont understand people
--
Where is clarence, I'm ringing every bell I can find
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I fear one day I'll meet God, he'll sneeze, and I won't know what to say
Posted by Izzy at 1:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Clarence is in my fridge with Jesus, they are both hiding from Hillary... :)
Oh and I saw baby Jesus on my way in... he's out sledding and enjoying the weather. He said it's crappy in Iowa because of all the politicians and their hot air, won't let it get cold enough to just snow...
Post a Comment