CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

I miss the days of rocking out on my casio

I miss band and constantly having 300 friends there for me everyday

Do you ever have days where you live in the past? I'm having one of those days. I realized today that I actually miss wrecking my bike in the alley, and falling out of my neighbors apple tree. Home was so close and it didnt matter if I was hurt because someone was always there.
I was driving in my car and realized I forgot my cell phone, in fact I forgot everything I wanted to take with me. What would happen if I wrecked? I'd be screwed I guess thats why sometimes I miss home.

But thats as serious as I'm going to get today.

after all that talk about not wanting to be grown up I decided to grow up this year. I have christmas cards ready to go, and christmas presents all bought. Just need to do the wrapping. Arnt you proud? its like all of a sudden this year I jumped from 12 to actually feeling 24. I just dont feel as much like a kid anymore minus my constant watching of cartoon christmas shows.

Tommorow is christmas cookie day. I am going to make a bunch and freeze half so they last until christmas.

New bands I found and like alot, you can find them on Myspace: Bixby Lane, Towncrier, the Josh Davis Band, Fat Andy, and The Heroes

and of course always check out the Nadas, Hello Dave, and Dazy head mazy they are and will always be my favorites

For those of you who miss People's In Ames The new peoples in Des Moines is having Hello Dave and the Nada's on Dec 31!!! everyone whos anyone better go!

1 comments:

The Grinch said...

Well if you'd watch out for those red lights and those unlicensed illegal aliens (who shouldn't be here in the first freaking place), you wouldn't wreck... And you wouldn't be screwed, we'd find you...

If you find an apple tree around here I'll make you fall out of it, or easier yet I could just push you down the stairs. Then your mom would come and take care of you... not sure she'd like me much but hey sometimes you have to inflict a little pain for the greater good. :)

 
#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; }