CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Grab some aspirin... This is gunna be painful

This is the hardest part...

names will not be used to protect the innocent or otherwise:

I get here today just slightly before him, and I get that sense of panic and know I have to hurry. You know the one where your stomach starts to bubble and you think if you let youself you might actually die because your so freaked out and you just want to run? So I'm in the parking lot and I see the headlights coming up to the entrance and automatically yell "FU*K" Yeah, I was alone in the car but still...

So I think to myself... Does he know I'm here? So I am honestly pondering slouching down in my car so he doesnt see me. For some reason my dome light didnt go on so If I just slouch a little to the side in the dark of my car I can hide and then walk in on my own... but I also think of how scary it would be to actually slouch and try to hide and then have him come over and look in my car... how would I explain it? and the idea of looking up and seeing him looking in my window is just too much to bear. I could take off and run inside but then you have that awkwardness for the next few days of trying to explain why you ran and it's not cold enough outside to blame the weather... damn it. So what did I do? I sucked it up and walked with him.

Then we did the door dance. You know where he's opening the door but he wont do the normal thing where he goes in and holds it behind him. Instead he holds it open for me, granted that is nice (I guess) of him, but then I get the feeling, you know the one where you can feel his creepy eyes just digging into you as you walk by and he lingers and follows behind you for a bit before catching up just to do it again at the next door. At the next door he does it again, holds the door open and waits. Then we get to the next and you would think we would be getting into the swing of things, but no, now he decides to go ahead and just hold the door behind him for me to follow him. I wonder why is this door different? So I decide fine, if you change it up so will I so I book it to the next door put in the code and go in, do I hold the door? no! I just want to get in where I can finally breath for a bit.

Another night down, phew that was tough

1 comments:

The Grinch said...

OMG!! You have described the whole thing perfectly... Have you ever tried to pretend to be on the phone? I've done it successfully a couple times... It is such a terrible and nauseating way to start off the shift... I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; }