CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK!

Went to target today and got a cute womens fitted flannel looking blouse for $4. I was sitting at work and looking at it and started singing the song in my head. I decided the song is true. It is OK to be a lumberjack and most lumberjacks are OK.

Then I also realized, I know no lumberjacks...

3 comments:

The Grinch said...

You so funny!! You know one... Paul Bunyan!!

Izzy said...

Yeah... Paul and I had a bit of a falling out and are no longer speaking to each other, I told him I thought his huge blue cow was creepy and reminded me of the bossy girl in charlie and the chocolate factory who turned into a giant blueberry. He in turn got pissed and poured maple syurp in my hair... so in short, we no longer get along and I do not consider him a friend of mine! how dare you even mention him and make me relive that moment. SHUN! SHUUUUUuuuN!! LOL (can you tell I'm tired?)

The Grinch said...

That would be a big 10-4!

 
#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; }