CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

It was a HuckaBoom

Now I will be one to admit, yeah I'm slightly republican on the edge of insane conservative. But after dealing with the scum of the earth on a daily basis - a group of people who seem to concern themselves more with family values kind of appeals to me. That's my political rant for the next four years... oh yeah and Huckabee won the Iowa caucus YAY

----

On another note I had written once before about being Catholic and therefore feeling nothing but guilt at all times, even if it is from back in Third Grade.

Third grade was the year of the Klepto. It was my year of Sticky Fingers. It is the year that makes me nervous of a polygraph test.

All I currently have to say, because I do not want to lower your opinion of me, is... if the teacher takes your jacks away it is NOT OK to go to her desk and take the entire box of things that she took from everyone else. And for that I will always feel guilty. (Plus it was Catholic School) yeah... Guilt

1 comments:

The Grinch said...

Well, you're just lucky we don't have to take polygraphs for our jobs... anymore. :)

Yeah, you are soooo going to hell! How do you ever sleep at night!! ;) Oh wait, maybe not sleeping at night is your penance for your crime... no wonder why I've been on mids for so long... Now I know why our plan didn't work! I'll have to talk to Baby J. see what I can work out as a deal...

 
#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; }