CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

John Basedow where were you when I needed you?

So I haven't written in awhile, There's been many a reason to why and I know that none of you really truly care what those reasons are, but they deal with sickness, sleeplessness, and the husband's job hunting. While on my sibatical from blogging I came to realize a few things If you dont know what they mean... I apologize

1. Where is this country going? seriously? we buckle up our beer instead of our kids, it takes forever to get someone commited who really really needs it, and Romney drops out after stealing a bunch of delegates from Huckabee... The coward... damn

2. THANK GOD John Basedow is making Fitness commercials again, Oh how I missed his sculpted body and unusually small head.

3. Aahh Taco Bell, Tastes so good... feels not so good

4. Note To Self, For future reference A polygraph test should not turn your arm purple and numb.

5. How does a waffle go from soggy to burnt in 2.2 seconds? The world will never know

6. For god's sake get a pillow! The orange is going to fall off the toothpick at some point.

7. If the taste in music seems random it could also seem "well rounded?"

8. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night?

9. Don't call me Radio, Unit 91. Don't call me Unit 91, Radio....Are we done?

10. I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

1 comments:

The Grinch said...

Hey Ass!! I care, you silly little retard... :)

 
#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; }